Amrit Mishra - Photography: Where my colors are gone ?

Where my colors are gone ?

There was a time
when I use to dream a lot, 
sleeping in my mom's arms were most comfortable place on earth.

There was a time
when water and mud use to makes me happy,
playing with them was like heaven
 
There was a time
when even If i fell I use to rise and run more faster than before,
wound were just part of my life.

and now,
I wonder where my dreams are gone,
I wonder when was last time I was with my mother holiding her hands.

now 
                I fear on seeing mud which may destroy the fake identity I am having in this world

                                                            Only thing I am having now
                                      are the wounds, which still hurts when I look into past,
                                                          which still hurt when I smile.
                                                      which still covers me with darkness.

                                                       I wonder where my colors are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Amrit Mishra - Photography Urang-kurai